Monday, May 16, 2011

Hopefully soon!!!!!

I am hoping that soon I will be able to actually post content of published work here instead of the hope of being published that this tab currently represents.

To date, I have two book dummies that I wrote and illustrated out to publishers. I am also in the process of refining a couple of other manuscripts to send to another one. I love the open windows that occur because of conferences and seminars!  I am refining my dummies to address some feedback an art director had as to the confusion with which pieces are finished art in my digital work, and what are color sketches. I'm working on doing grey scale drawings of the sketches to clearly delineate between finished pieces and sketches.

If you are an art director, editor, agent or anyone else that is interested in my work, please contact me at :
designingmum@hotmail.com
or
401-884-2544

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment